Loco Translate allows editing of WordPress translation files in the browser. You can use your themes and plugins for free to translate them into your language.
The properties are;
- Translation editor built into WordPress.
- You can create or edit language files directly in your theme or add-in.
- Removing translatable strings from your source code.
- Local MO file compilation without the need for Gettext on your system.
- Support for PO features, including comments, references, and plul forms.
- PO resource view with clickable source code references.
- Protected language index for saving custom translations.
- Configurable PO file backups.
- Built-in WordPress locale codes.
Thanks to this plugin, you can easily translate your site into the language you want to use.
Webmaster of the Dreams