It is one of the problems that many WordPress users face. It usually occurs as a result of theme changes. The reason is that the theme you are using is consuming server resources above the allowed limits.
By manually editing the .htaccess file, we provide a solution to this problem.
- Click on the “File Manager” tab under the “Files” category on the cPanel management panel page.
- Go to the “public_html” folder in the file manager section.
- The page that opens must contain an .htaccess file. If it is not visible, check the “Show Hidden Files” box in the settings tab on the upper right and save it. Then right click the .htaccess file and click the “Edit” button.
- Click the “Edit” button in the window that opens.
- Paste the codes given below into the bottom line of the .htaccess file. Then click the “Save Changes” button on the top right.
php_value max_execution_time 60
Webmaster of the Dreams