Even if you don’t have a lot of traffic on your WordPress site or blog, your hosting accounts may be suspended due to high CPU usage.
We will give some advice to avoid such situations and reduce CPU usage.
- Remove unnecessary plug-ins (Widgets) that you don’t use.
- Optimize your database tables.
- Choose themes carefully.
- Minimize PHP Queries.
- Use caching (Cache).
- Reduce the load on your homepage.
- Do not use counter plugins other than Google Analytics.
- Reduce the size of your images and compress your codes.
If you apply the above items on your site, your site’s CPU usage rate drops significantly.