If you have set up WordPress, one of the most used content management systems in the world, and then forgot the admin password, you should read this article.
First, we enter the email address you registered by saying “forgot my password” from the home page. Then, if php mail is running on our hosting, the password reset link will come to our e-mail address. If it’s not coming, all you have to do is enter the phpMyAdmin database and change the password.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Enter to Databases – phpMyAdmin.
- On the left, select your database with WordPress installed.
- Again, on the left click _users table that is in the tables.
- On the page that opens, find the user account (admin or other users) that you want to reset, and then click “Edit”.
- Type e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e in the section that says Password (user_pass) and click the save button.
- Your password has been changed to 123456.
Webmaster of the Dreams